Saturday, August 9, 2008

essay this. essay that.

yikes. essays are really a piece of work. I have been working on Harvard and Wharton's essays for several weeks now and the ability to condense what you've accomplished, felt, and lived into 400 or 500 words is actually a very difficult process!

Add to that GMAT prep (51 days til the exam), getting all of my recommendations arranged and then taking my OPI (foreign language profiency exam) for Lauder, plus work, volunteering, working out, and an occasional social outing and it really means I have no life.

But it's all worth it in the long run. I just hope things work out... :-)

2 comments:

Metal said...

Hey Good luck for ur apps.

aaron said...

thanks bud - can I add you to my link list? (i see you're paige's friend so you automatically have good taste)