Friday, November 7, 2008

Slight heart attack, then relief.

My Wharton-Lauder account status read "Submitted" but not "Complete-Round One" like it should have. It had been several weeks since I clicked "Submit" and I was becoming a bit anxious.

Then I got an email from Nellie Kanjo, coordinator for admissions and student affairs at Lauder the other day. It came to my work email after I had posted on the student2student bulletin board. She asked for my transcript, I sent it, and voila! It was complete!

Now this doesn't really mean anything beyond that my application will be reviewed and a decision (to interview or not) will be sent by November 13th. That's only a WEEK away. But I am surprisingly calm about this. I know Lauder's a great fit for me but there's not much else I can do.

Fingers crossed and optimistic, I can just hope for the best!

2 comments:

Vitaly Kartsev said...

Best of luck!

I wonder if there was just a glitch with the upload function or something. I noticed that a few times with ApplyYourself -- I had to delete the file (which wound up empty) and re-upload it.

Samantha said...

I'm sure they'll be super busy reading next week. Thanks for the suggestions! I'm not applying Lauder, but I am applying to the health care program. Best of luck.