Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HARVARD AND CHICAGO ARE DONE

What a day.

First, I completed both my Harvard and Chicago applications. God, is it done for now? I think so... :-D

Second, I went to a Wharton info session tonight and had a chance to speak with Marcy Bevan, Director of Admissions and External Affairs for the Lauder Program. It was refreshing to see the woman behind the decisions again. I had met her last December on campus and after speaking with alums tonight, I am even MORE convinced that Wharton is the school for me.

I won't get picky if I get into Chicago or Harvard, but dude...Lauder is PERFECT. I just want to get to the interview!! :-P

1 comment:

Vani said...

Hi Earlybird,

Congratulations! If you get an interview call from Harvard Business School, visit InterviewBay.com. InterviewBay provides mock interviews directly from your target B-School's alumni and current students.

Best of luck for your admissions process!

Regards
Vani
www.InterviewBay.com
- Get Ready For The Interview